Guys » Phew!!!

Hey guys, my name's Joyce. I'm just an ordinary fifteen-year-old girl who likes writing and is guy-crazy. Speaking of HOT guys... a few days ago, me and my cousins were looking through a bunch of hot celebrity guys in Google Images. (Thank you, Google, for letting girls like me search handsome men) I typed in 'Bradley Cooper'. I was about to hit search but we all saw a 'Bradley Cooper is Gay' article. I couldn't resist the temptation so I clicked the link then pictures of Bradley and some guy were about to kiss and many other gay pictures of him. At first, my thought was 'Oh this can't be!' so I checked in the web and the first one that comes out proving he is gay. Blah blah blah... I was so devastated I almost cried. He's so handsome! So after a few days we decided to search more about him and turns out he ISN'T!!! Wooohhhoooo. Don't be too happy because (I'm not too sure) rumors say he's dating someone (a girl). And just to make it sure, he once MARRIED Jennifer Esposito but they're divorced now. I'm certain Jennifer is female so it's proof that he's not at all gay.
You've probably seen him in Hangover, Hangover Part II, All About Steve, Valentine's Day (He only acts gay there, not in real life), He's Just Not That Into You (It's a great movie. You'll learn helpful stuff there), The A-Team, Limitless, and many more.
I'm also currently crazy about...
THE CARLSON TWINS!!!

Ooh la la!!!
Oh my!
They're so hot!!! Unfortunately, they're so daring that they even posed nude! Check it out (but beware) in Google Images. and scroll down. But still, they're so irresistible. Like, YUM!!!
P.S. YOU SHOULD WORSHIP KAYE!!! She's the one who made this site happen. Beatrice and me are just extras and Kaye did all the hard work! XD

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.