Personal » Glitter All Over the Room



The long weekend is finally here! I had a pounding headache and was sleepy in class all day...but now I'm hopefully okay. I'm still sleepy, though - the result of staying up late every school night. 8D I've been listening to Ke$ha's songs on YouTube for the past two days. Seriously, she has about twenty (unreleased) songs. Most of them sound unlike her usual sound, which is a VERY GOOD thing. She has a fantastic voice even without tons of autotune. Among her unreleased songs, I like Save Me, Best Friend's Boyfriend, Boy Like You, Paper Airplane, Run Devil Run (also has SNSD's version), Baby, It's You, Red Lipstick and a lot more - I obviously cannot list all of her songs. I quit writing...so my story, King and Queen is on hold. I thought I could still manage both writing and studying, but I guess not. I'll continue it maybe during school breaks or possibly even next summer pa. Sucks, right? It's for the best, anyway. I'm trying to get into the honor roll this school year >.< so I can make my parents proud and not because I want them (my mom, actually) to SHUT THEIR COMPLAINING that I am lazy to study. Like WTF, man? *fumes*

2 comment(s):

  1. ke$ha has a powerful voice. i didn't know she has songs different from what's on mainstream. i'll listen to those songs, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Happy listening~ xD

    ReplyDelete

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.