Personal » Into the New World

(image credit)
So, I woke up at seven am to the sound of the wind howling. I slept at around twelve yesterday night, which means I only had seven hours of sleep. I couldn't sleep again so I got out of bed. Around an hour later the power went out. And do you know how long the brownout lasted? The whole freaking day! It only came back a little over a while ago, at eight pm. I had seriously nothing to do so I just reread my books all day long. I would have opted for texting instead of reading but there was crappy or no signal at all. Well, except for the part where my friend called me and we talked for nearly an hour. I'm currently loving SNSD's Into the New World. I think it was their debut song but, who cares if it's over three years old? A great song will never get old.

1 comment(s):

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.