Personal » It's So Annoying...

Damn...
I'm so lame. I just created new accounts on Twitter and Tumblr and I'm still trying to get used to it...I couldn't even figure out to change my profile picture.
Anyway, I have a piece of advice for you people: Don't ever do your written assignment when you have a running nose. I was doing mine and while I was in the middle of it, my nose was dripping and I had to constantly run to the bathroom and wipe it! It was so annoying.
After finishing my homework I packed my bag and I got so irritated that I stuck two rolled-up tissue up my nose!

P.S. I'm not that girl (if that's what you're thinking).

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.