Personal » For the Sake of Blogging

Damn! Tomorrow is Monday! I don't want to go to school! My first subject is WORLD HISTORY!!! I hate Social Studies! I despise it.
I hate school! I hate waking up early! I hate everything about school.
Ok! I have nothing to blog about anymore. Wait! I forgot. Could you please suggest some iPad 2 games? I have absolutely nothing to play. It's so boring. I'm playing Zombie Cafe.


It's pretty fun. It's like Cafe World but you can attack your neighbors, and your staff are zombies. If the picture is too small for you, just type it in Google Images and hit "Enter", or just download it for free in your iPad.
Come on, guys! Recommend some games... I have nothing to play.

2 comment(s):

  1. I hate school too and waking up so early. T___________T it gives me breakouts so badly. T_______T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, right?! It's such a hassle.

    ReplyDelete

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.