Personal » Damn!!!

I've no pictures to include... I don't even know what category this belongs to.

First of all, Sorry I didn't post yesterday. It was already very late when Kaye and/or Bea thought of a category, like say... maybe 10 pm? I didn't know at all about this until, well, now! Yesterday night, I went to Kaye and Bea's house and I asked them what category we'll blog about but we didn't know yet so I assumed that they would have thought of one already when I got home.

Another reason is because on the ride home, Mom and Dad suggested to go to Starbucks so we went there. Actually, I half didn't want to because I was just wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that's very not casual. Like home clothes. You know? I was lazy to dress up so I just wore my pajamas. After drinking coffee/hot chocolate and whatnot, it was already nearing 12 am. I figured by the time I open my laptop at home, my post would be considered June 7 instead of June 6. So, I didn't open my laptop at all and didn't get to blog yesterday.

I have school tomorrow and look at the time: Almost midnight! Shit! Right?!

Ok! So my blog today would be, I ABSOLUTELY HATE SCHOOL! I MEAN, WHO DOESN'T?!
That's all. It's late and my parents have told me about a hundred times to go to sleep because I have school tomorrow.

Hey! Look how... kind I am! Sacrificing a bit of my sleeping time just for you guys! At least leave a comment! :)
I already know who my classmates are and they're all shit! All my friends are in the other sections!!! At least one is with me! Phew! If not... just like Kaye said... it's hard to make new friends! (Did you say it? I don't know! No time to check)
If we don't blog everyday, that means we're very, very, very... lazy!
Ok! Once again, SCHOOL SUCKS! WE'RE VERY LAZY! SORRY I DIDN'T POST! Wish me luck for tomorrow.

2 comment(s):

  1. Okay ln yan! XD Buti na ln at may isa ka pang kakilala sa section mo. Malas nga ln you need to adjust again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting and oo nga e. Buti may isa pa. Today was so boring kya! My friends in other sections go to my room or I go to theirs pra mag talk or whatnot. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.