Update » Sky Full of Lighters

Hi, guys! I haven't blogged for nearly a MONTH now. I miss blogging :X My school life this year is so hectic! I arrive home everyday loaded with homework...I'll try not to ignore our precious blog from now on (exams are near, like...two to three weeks away, so obviously I'll be taking a hiatus). A lot has happened these past few weeks...I'll be storytelling in later posts :3 I'm now thirteen! I celebrated my birthday on the first of July. Eh, I planned to blog that day but I had homework :S Speaking of birthdays, I want to greet my best BEST online friend for over four years now (can you believe it?), Jodie! :D She's officially fourteen years old now~ Love ya!♥

I watched Harry Potter last week. OMG it has ended :( Now I have nothing to look forward to every year! Well not really but you get it. I will not be launching into a super-long post about Harry Potter right now. So excuse me while I go study.

2 comment(s):

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.