Gadgets » We All Need Them


HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back!!! There's a lot I want to tell you guys!



I just bought an iPad 2!!! I bought it abroad! It's white and so NEW!!!

Now my dream gadget would be... iPhone 4...

or the upcoming iPhone 5.... My big brother just got an iPhone! But I got something better... And no, it's not an iPhone 4... Just much better than his... I'm not planning on telling you! It's a surprise! *Mwahahaha!!!*

P.S. I got sick when I was traveling... The medicine was so YUCK!!! They gave me five medicines! 5 different medicines!!!! One small tablet (I'm okay with tablets), two capsules (I so prefer capsules), and two powdery stuff you mix with water (depends on the taste but this two! Oh, God! You don't want to ever take it... it tastes like garbage!)

P.P.S. Congrats on your peircings, Kaye! Does it hurt?

P.P.P.S. Oi!!! Bea! Kaye! You two are so lazy! Individual posts!!! *Tsk tsk tsk!!!*

P.P.P.P.S. I wanted to picture the iPad 2 but I couldn't wait to blog. It's been so long (long, long...♪ XD) since I've blogged so...yeah.

1 comment(s):

  1. If you can't tell them, at least tell/show us :) Next time we meet, ha!

    ReplyDelete

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.