Games » Jumper




Doodle Jump! An addictive game. I have it on my Android phone, and whenever I get bored anywhere I just whip out my phone and start playing my heart out. My current high score is at 38,088. Nothing impressive compared to other people's...but my friends say I'm an addict :P *laughs* My sister and I were supposed to watch Insidious tonight, but we (fine, I) was slow in eating and by the time I was done, the time said 7:15. The showing time was 7:45. And we still needed to change clothes, so...



Yerr.


Just looking at the poster frightens me.

Oh~ I finished The Throne of Fire (book two of The Red Pyramid) by Rick Riordan a while ago. Now I have nothing to read :( I need to hit the bookstore soon, and fast! School sections came out today and my friends are all in the other sections. Nooooooooo!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.