Guys » Can't Get Enough of Them

I LOVE this picture so much!!! I can't get enough of it! So perfect!

This is new! I love this too!
OK! The reason why I chose him is because I was watching Supernatural just now! Although I said that watching it at night could be scary, I was watching it with my brother. Well, actually I joined him. Hehehe... I join my brothers when they're watching television, like Supernatural, so I already know beforehand who dies or lives but it's ok with me 'cause I'm not a fan of suspense. My other brother already watched all the seasons, he started watching season 6 yesternight.
Anyway.... love him and his abs but more on the abs. I love this category! Don't worry! My nose won't bleed. I have never experienced it - nosebleeding, I mean. I guess I'm immune or something. That's all.
P.S. If we have skipped a day of blogging, it's because we don't have a category to talk about. So how about suggesting some to us?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.