Movies » X-Men: First Class



'Sup, guys? We - Bea & I - were not able to post yesterday because we spent the whole day obsessing about...X-MEN: FIRST CLASS! It was the first day yesterday here in the Philippines. The line was so long when we arrived at the cinema. Goes to show that there're obviously a lot of fans. Can we just say, the. Movie. Was. Awesome.
(Kaye: Courtesy of Michael Fassbender [Magneto] ♥♥)
(Bea: I so do not agree. Nicholas Hoult [Beast/Hank McCoy] is hotter)

Jennifer Lawrence plays Mystique/Raven. She will also appear in the upcoming Hunger Games movie, set to be released on March 23, 2012. Note that we are not a hundred percent sure about the final date. Moving on, I (Kaye) have gotten ear piercings! This was actually my second time getting my ears pierced. The first time had been about two-three few years ago...I got infections then :/ I hope I won't have ear infections for the second time, too.

For us, it's the best among all the X-Men movies. Here's proof that it's halfway (/more than) decent: RottenTomatoes reviews.


P.S. How are you guys liking the new and clean (albeit simple) layout?

*This is a joint post by Beatrice and Kaye.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.