Personal » Welcome Back

Hello again! I'm so sorry for not being able to post for a while. That's why I'm making it up to you guys by posting now! :) It's better late than never right? Anyway, I just want to say that college stuff is taking up most of my time and I'm really not any good at these kinds of things (blogging, writing, etc.), so I apologize if I'm too boring because that's just the way I am. Oh, and before I forget, Green Lantern is now showing here in the Philippines!!! ( ゚ヮ゚) I want to watch it badly because I am currently deprived of Ryan Reynolds' hotness! >.< That's all for now. Until next time...ciao!


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.