Books » My Soul and Life...


My favorite book, no, rather, books, are the The Bras and Broomsticks series. It's such a great book because it's all about Rachel who just found out that her mom and sister's a WITCH! It's very funny (Kaye mentioned) and has a little bit of romance.
Kaye and I don't have a thing for witches. It just so happens that Sarah Mlynowski, author of this series and Rachel Hawkins, author of Hex Hall are both very talented at writing so we love their books.
I really recommend it to you guys! It's very adventurous, not around the world in 80 days kind of adventure but still adventure, and it is hilarious (don't bring it outside because if people saw you laughing hysterically, they would think you were crazy) and it has a bit of a romance. I'm sure you will be craving for more. One more thing! Good luck finding it because you'll need it! I went through hell and back just to find these books. I almost gave up searching but thankfully I didn't. It was worth it. I'm going out of country tomorrow so I won't be able to post for a week. I'll be back by June 5 (Sunday). I hope you'll miss me! XD

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.