Books » You're From A Whole Other World


I want to share my favorite book series (trilogy?) of all time - Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. Hex Hall is Rachel's first work. I finished it in less than a day. Personally, I like paranormal romance with some mystery involved. This is the best book I've encountered so far. The main character, Sophie Mercer, is a witch. Of course, nobody except her parents knew that. But one night, when Sophie's spell goes overboard, she gets shipped off to a special school for witches, shape-shifters and faeries. I'll let you find out yourselves as to what happens after that. Sophie is an awesome character. She's witty, kind and isn't afraid to speak what's on her mind. She's not perfect, but that's what I like about her. In the second book, Demonglass, a big secret is unraveled about Sophie's true origin. Plus, her crush turns out to belong to a group of hunters that is set on destroying all Prodigium (witches, shifters and faeries). While the first book is set during school, the second book is set in summer break. I've read both books in just a span of three days. Now I'm waiting agonizingly for the third book (thanks to a cliffhanger). There's no specific month on when it'll come out, but I do know I have to wait a year. Anyway, you would not regret buying both books of Hex Hall. Oh, and forgive me if my writing is crap. Words are not enough to describe the awesomeness of Hex Hall. Long live Hex Hall!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.