Guys » Come Here Baby, and Be My Baby

Hi~ I'm Kaye, twelve going on thirteen. I'd like to spread the word about The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder's hotness. Haha, kidding. When I first saw him on TVD I was instantly smitten. He is just so hot in a lot of different ways. And, he and Nina Dobrev are now dating! I was a bit shocked when I heard about them, but shocked in a good way. They are so cute and perfect together; like, finally. You sure kept us waiting, Ian!
photo courtesy of ian-somerhalder.ws.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.