Television » Chuck

Chuck is an awesome and popular TV show. I've watched season 1 through 4 and, let me tell you, every episode was worth it :) I couldn't stop laughing; it was really hilarious. Yvonne is so gorgeous >-< Plus, the music's very nice and fitting. You can see the track list for every episode here. I would recommend this show for anyone who likes comedy and action (don't forget the romance!), but it's not as serious as Hawaii Five-0. Chuck and Sarah is my OTP (term introduced to me by Jodie :D)! Sadly, season five - the final season - only has thirteen episodes. Thirteen! It's too sad for me to bear... There is no exact official release date of season five yet.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.