Music » Let Me Say


I have to say, I'm an all-around music person. I'm fine with any genre, really...as long as they sound good and don't contain too much cuss words. I do get a knack out of playing those kinds of songs (such as Lil Wayne's Drop the World!) loudly to a certain person whenever I'm angry at said person. My favorite genres are alternative, electronic, pop and indie. I adore Jessie J's voice, Sleigh Bells', M.I.A.'s and The Naked and Famous' sounds. Their albums (shown above) are Treats, M A Y A, Passive Me, Agressive You and Who You Are, respectively.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.