Personal » Before It Explodes


I would probably break the rules I made myself by posting twice in the same day but I just can't hold it in any longer! School went by fine. My first day was yesterday. I haven't had the time to update because I was doing homework (sort of...but I know, blech) and watching the MTV Movie Awards 2011. Robert Pattinson & Taylor Lautner? I guess it was a little hot - okay, a lot hot, but no thank you (for many reasons)! Back to the point, I'd be happier if I already made friends, but no~ I spent (spend?) my free time with my old best friends. They're from a different section, my old section! I hate it! I could just smash the keyboard right now *fumes* I mean, sure my new classmates are fun & funny, but it's safe to say that I am most definitely not good at making new friends (if I do try though, awkward silence is guaranteed). I miss my good friend, who transferred to another school this year. I miss laughing with her and...life is just plain unfair. So, good luck to me to making new friends, and soon.

A little forewarning: As you clearly saw, the three of us haven't posted daily. It is mainly due to school, mixed with a little bit of laziness and busyness. We apologize if we let you down (if not, we will in the near-future). Yah.
Status:
*(first) image courtesy of lueeeownyou

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.