Update » Rising from the Ground

Hey! I'm back! I wasn't planning on blogging anytime soon but I was inspired by Joyce & Kaye XD. Let me tell you, I have been very busy and I also didn't know what to blog, so that's why I have been MIA. I actually wrote this during class XP.

Anyway, I am currently trying to exercise by jumping rope. It's really hard but all you need is practice and you could do some amazing tricks and at the same time be fit! Check this video out!

Oh yeah, have you guys heard Demi Lovato's new single Skyscraper yet? It's so emotional T_T. I'm so happy for her.
 Okay...that's all for now! :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.