Personal » Jetlagged


(image found on archrev.tumblr.com)

S.L.H., one of my favorite manga EVER, is finished! *tears up* If you haven't heard of it, you are missing out on a lot! Only if you like shoujo, that is. I'm going to be missing that awesome series♥.
I am so, so annoyed with my classmates/friends! They're all teasing me about this boy that I don't even like. Is it so wrong to have a guy friend? Nothing is going on between us, anyway! ...They'll probably get over it soon enough. BTW, I'm currently on my exams X_X
My favorite song right now is Jetlag by Simple Plan. You've got to hear it! And - Bea and I recently started watching Switched at Birth, a new show! It's about two teenage girls (with totally different personalities) who just recently discovered that they were switched at birth. Bay Kennish lives a wealthy and spoiled life while Daphne Vasquez lives a normal (or not so normal) life and is deaf due to meningitis when she was still a child. It's definitely got a unique story line. We got hooked on it since the first episode! There are cute guys too, to boot. We couldn't tear ourselves from watching it. We even watched a few episodes just yesterday, while I'm on my exams!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.