Television » Move Your Body

Hiya. I haven't posted in over a month - usual reason: school. *rolls eyes* I'm going to skip the part where I apologize for neglecting my beloved blog and go straight to the point - which, in this case, is the new TV show The Secret Circle. It's based on a book by L.J. Smith, author of the very-awesome The Vampire Diaries series. While TVD is all about vampires and werewolves, witches take the spotlight on The Secret Circle. I haven't read the book version yet, but after watching two episodes of the show I'm thinking of rushing to the nearest bookstore and delving myself into the books. The show is about a sixteen-year-old girl named Cassie Blake whose mother recently died in what people believe as simply an accident. Because of this, she has to move into her mother's hometown and stay with her grandmother. She quickly makes new friends and soon learns secrets about her family's history and also the history of the town's other witches. It currently has two episodes so far and airs every Thursday on The CW. I'm definitely hooked on this, even if I'm not that big a fan of witches. Plus, it's got a great cast.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.