Television » The Glee Project


We (Bea & I) will be doing a joint post again...haha!

Kaye: We started watching The Glee Project last week. They all have great voices. Marissa is so pretty >.< It's sad that Ellis left. For me, Samuel is the hottest guy in there...even though I don't have a thing for long-haired guys. He is just so hot!
Bea: I am craving for/love/addicted to Cameron. He's my one and only forever! Oh, you guys can vote every week for your favorite person on The Glee Project. Vote vote vote vote now! (Page is down at the moment, but be sure to vote! 8D)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.