Update » Hey, I'm Back! Not Really


Hey!!! 'Sup, people?! Ha ha ha.

First of all, nobody persuaded me to resume my blogging. I made this decision on my own.

Secondly, I'm only temporarily back. I still have my studies, you know?! I was just so bored lately...

A LOT has happened these past few days... well, okay! Nothing happened at all. I have no new boyfriends or crushes. Nothing at all... my life is so boring.

My new favorite singer is Rihanna!



Her kind-of new song is great! It's called California King Bed. I don't understand why she chose that title, but it's still great.

Okay. That's all I have to say for now. Bye! :D


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

 

▼ About Us

OCEANTRAIL is a blog managed by three fun-loving students in the Philippines. We post about whatever tickles our fancy.

▼ Tagboard





You may also contact us at our email form.